You're invited to attend one of our upcoming Virtual Job Fairs - attendance is free!
This will be a great opportunity to connect with a VON recruiter and learn more about our careers and current employment opportunities. The event is open to those with experience as well as recent graduates.
Where: Zoom Virtual Platform (Registration is free through Eventbrite)
When: Wednesdays 3 pm - 4 pm (AST) (Register Now) and Fridays 1 pm - 2 pm (AST) (Register Now)
Current career opportunities (Full-time and/or Part-time) with VON Nova Scotia include:
Continuing Care Assistant (CCA) Positions: Annapolis Valley, Colchester East Hants, Cumberland, Shelburne, Pictou & Richmond County
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Positions: Annapolis Valley, Colchester East Hants, Cape Breton Metro, Cumberland County, Greater Halifax, Lunenburg County, Tri-County (Shelburne & Yarmouth)
Registered Nurse (RN) Positions: Annapolis Valley, Colchester East Hants, Cape Breton Metro, Cumberland County, Greater Halifax, Lunenburg & Queens County, Tri-County (Shelburne, Yarmouth & Digby)
Other positions may be available (Administration, Client Service Associate, HR, Finance, IT, etc.) To view current career opportunities please visit von.ca/careers
Or sign up for job alerts and be the first to find out about new job opportunities at VON.
VON is a non-profit organization that provides clinical, personal, and social support to people who want to live every day to the fullest while remaining in their own homes and communities.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Tiered Benefits (health, dental, LTD) & an Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan with company contribution
- Travel compensation
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Opportunity to use your skills and expand your knowledge
- SMART phone provided to keep you connected during work time
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Work with an organization that is 125 years strong