Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative, communications company who is commitment to creating a thriving, prosperous and more connected world? If so, we would love to tell you our story.
The cyber security and network analyst is responsible for analyzing issues related to system and network security to ensure that no situation will jeopardize the security of it. The person in this role will implement and coordinate corporate information and security programs. They will have to develop intervention plans to ensure that safety objectives are met. In addition to security responsibilities, this role includes an operational component of network equipment including the configuration and installation of various components. (Switch, Router, Wireless Access Point, Firewall).Key Responsibilities
- Identify, assess or remediate threats to the security and integrity of corporate systems, networks and data.
- In collaboration with network and system administrators, develop and execute security controls and ensure their applications.
- Provide level 2 support for the internal wired, wireless and VPN network.
- Develop, test and maintain response plans for security events
- Developed corporate awareness of computer security by providing guidance, educational programs, and ongoing communication to all levels of personnel
- Ensure the role of internal consultant in terms of information security and network within the framework of the project
- 5+ years of technical experience with at least 3 years in a large enterprise environment
- Experience in vulnerability analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (2012/2016/2019)
- Ability to present effectively to a wide range of audiences, as well as document computer procedures.
- Experience with F5 WAF, APM, DNS, LTM product (an asset)
- SPLUNK experience (an asset)
- CISCO certification (CCNA or similar) (an asset)
- Experience with HP/Aruba wireless network. (an asset)
- Spoken and written bilingualism (an asset)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Autonomy, versatility and initiative
- Ability to solve complex problems and work in a team
- Excellent time management
- Learning ability.
- Position type : Permanent, full time
- Job status : P2, Non management
- Possible work location : Boucherville
- Flexible work profile : Remote
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at [email protected]
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are working mobile, working remotely or working on-site. Subject to any duty to accommodate in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Limited exceptions for grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation (including medical reasons) may be possible, exemption requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Created: Canada, QC, Boucherville
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers