Our Halifax, NS, location is seeking a Counter Sales Associate
As a Counter Sales Associate you will be responsible for providing first rate customer service, processing sales and cash orders, and merchandising our showroom. You will have a willingness to learn about plumbing and heating products, excellent attention to detail and enjoy working with customers. You must be willing to participate in continuous professional development. Knowledge of plumbing, heating, or HVAC products would be considered an asset.
A little bit about Source Atlantic and our culture:
- As a learning-focused organization, we are committed to providing our employees with top-notch training and development opportunities
- We are an established team with many locations across Canada
- We focus on growth and innovation in our industry
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment along with a competitive compensation package, including:
All full-time positions offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume in confidence by clicking on Apply Online Now.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.