Lounsbury Automotive Moncton is looking for a Licensed or Apprentice Automotive Service Technician.
We are looking for someone who has a great attitude, is dependable, and has a passion for the automotive industry.
This is a unionized position (pay rate will depend on experience). You must have own tools. Specialized tools will be supplied by Lounsburys.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday: 8am to 4:30pm.
Why work for us?
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Paid Vacations Days and Sick Days
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Vehicle maintenance: tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosing complex problems, and planning and executing vehicle repairs
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle's breakdown or damage
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician through an accredited post-secondary institution or part of an accredited apprenticeship program
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Can effectively communicate automotive issues clearly
- Can work independently, managing his or her time and workflow