It's an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you're looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!Summary
Reviews test orders to determine type of test requested, test procedures to follow, and part acceptability criteria;Responsibilities
- Determines test equipment settings according to type of metal, thickness, distance from test equipment, and related variables, using standard formulas;
- Calibrates test equipment , such as magnetic particle, x-ray, and ultrasonic contact machines, to standard settings, following manual instructions;
- Sets up equipment to perform tests, and conducts tests on parts, following procedures established for specified tests performed;
- Examines surface-treated materials during penetrant and magnetic particle tests to locate and identify cracks or other defects, using black light;
- Evaluates test results against designated standards, utilizing knowledge of metals and testing experience;
- Prepares reports outlining findings and conclusions;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures; and
- May perform similar tests on non-metallic parts or structures.
- Minimum of 3 years aviation NDT experience
- Solid experience in Ultrasonic (Level 2 preferred, thickness minimum) and Eddy Current Level 2 (must have completed all necessary practical hours);
- Other NDT Methods (level 2) an asset;
- Possess good analytical skills;
- Be detail-oriented;
- Be able to use a wide range of tools and instruments;
- Be able to communicate clearly in writing and verbally (English/French);
- Have good eyesight and color vision;
- Understand health and safety issues;
- Possess a valid driver's license; and
- Available to work on flexible working hours
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.