Red Shores is offering a 2 week training program to individuals interested in becoming a card dealer! No previous Card Dealing experience is necessary. Under the direction of the Casino, Senior Supervisor, the successful candidate will deal games efficiently, accurately and in accordance to Table Games manual and other departmental policies & procedures. This position will always strive to contribute to providing a great guest & employee experience and maintain the integrity of the game.
The training will be for Blackjack and Baccarat which is entry level for Dealers. Courses are conducted by Casino Red Shores and are designed to exceed the highest standards of the gaming industry. This rigorous training will position candidates to understand the complexity of games and become exceptional Dealers. All training is conducted at Red Shores, 58 Kensington Road, Charlottetown, PE.
The next course is scheduled to run from April 3rd to the 22nd. 100% attendance for the entire course is mandatory, as well as additional study at home is crucial in order to successfully complete the course.
Please note: The 2 week training we will be offered at minimum wage. Upon completion of the program candidates will be required to successfully pass a table test. Successful candidates will earn $15.07/hour and be eligible to receive gratuity over and above the base wage rate.
Part-Time & Casual Positons available.
• Help provide a great guest experience for all guest and employees.
• Be aware of on-site special events and promotions.
• Have a strong knowledge and understanding of the Table Game being dealt.
• Strong, fast and accurate hand recognition and mental math.
• Strictly adhere to all FINTRAC requirements.
• Ensure the integrity of the game and assets are maintained by reporting suspected cheating and/or addressing anyone who may not be following the games policies and procedures.
• Additional or different responsibilities or duties, which are consistent with the position summary, may be assigned at the discretion of the position's supervisor/manager.
• Ability to meet and exceed customer service standards and resolve customer concerns.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
• Proven ability to contribute to a team environment.
• Ability to grasp and understand standard operational/technical procedures associated with dealing various table games.
• Strong mathematical skills required with knowledge of cash handling procedures.
• Multiple languages is an asset.