NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Forensic Psychiatry - Stabilization
CLASSIFICATION: Nursing Unit Clerk (1027)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
To perform assigned clerical duties to assist nursing service staff.
- High school graduation or general studies (GED) plus an administrative support program of over one year and up to two years or equivalent;
- Must have successfully completed the medical terminology course as per set time frame;
- One (1) year recent directly related experience;
- Good ability in the Word, Excel programs and Meditech System;
- Tact, initiative, good judgement and resourcefulness in dealing with administrative detail;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Adapt well to change;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages, either French or English, and spoken competence in the other official language are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.