On behalf of our client - Cadillac Services, Jump Recruitment Specialists is looking for a permanent, full-time Landscape Supervisor to join their Landscape Team in the St. John's area. This position requires a flexible work schedule which may include occasional weekends as required.
This is a working foreperson position requiring exceptional organizational skills. As a Landscape Supervisor, you are a positive team player, have excellent stamina, and can work in a fast-paced environment while making health and safety a top priority.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Working with hand tools, power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment, and materials
- Frequently working near heavy equipment and other vehicles
- Working outside in a variety of climates and conditions, including heat and humidity, cold, rain, dust, and noise
- Complying with business ethics, applicable laws, and regulations
- Maintaining confidentiality of proprietary information
- Assisting with project estimations
- Following along and building off drawings
- Using and understanding lasers and measurement tools
- 3-5 years landscaping experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Hardscape and softscape experience
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to repeatedly lift at least 50 lbs throughout a shift
Some of the Perks We Offer:
- $23.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Medical/Dental plan (50% employer contribution)
- Opportunity for advancement
Contact Kim Nugent at [email protected]
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.