A workplace that's invested in your success. A team that truly values one another. You should be a part of our culture, too. Are you ready to expand your capabilities and join a team of talented and supportive IT experts? If so, IMP Solutions is right for you.
At IMP Solutions, we provide IT products, and IT and business consulting services to our clients across Canada. We are searching for an innovative and accomplished individual to join our Professional Services team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented and growing team that is committed to providing service excellence, and is passionate about being part of something bigger. Are you ready for your next big step? Join our team!
What You Will Do:
- Develop growth strategies and plans for the New Brunswick region with IMP Solutions leadership
- Engage with clients to understand their business priorities and objectives, and to help sell our capabilities and offerings
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Deliver consulting engagements from initiation to delivery
- Help attract and recruit a team of Professional Services consultants with the skills and experience required by our clients to meet our strategy/plans
- Provide service delivery oversight and help mentor the team of consultants within region
- Identify new business opportunities to pursue
- Lead and/or assist with the development of Request for Proposal (RFP) responses and assists Sales in business development activities
What We Offer You:
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Professional development and training opportunities
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation would be an asset.
- 10+ years consulting experience within a Professional Services organization.
- Public sector experience would be an asset.
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients and lead consulting teams.
- Strong consulting skills.
- Superior communication skills and ability to work effectively with our client's senior management and business stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects with varying resources and conflicting/competing timelines.
If you are interested in joining our winning team and have what it takes to be successful in a dynamic industry, we want to hear from you!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations and positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.
IMP Solutions is a division of IMP Group Limited.