A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
Source Atlantic is seeking a Purchasing Administrator in Saint John, NB to support the company's national growth strategy. Specifically, the Purchasing Administrator's key responsibilities include:
- Review and maintain system data ensuring accuracy, completeness and consistency
- Import and export data in the ERP
- Provide guidance on process and procedures
- Act as subject matter expert on process improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- A keen eye for detail
- Process orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume in confidence by clicking on Apply Online Now.
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.