Position: Security Guard
Site: Perth & Smiths Falls District Hospital
City: Perth, Ontario
Pay Rate: $20.07/ hourly
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
- Proactive & reactive security patrols
- Response to incidents
- Report writing
- Investigate routine incidents
- Parking and smoking enforcement/by-laws
- Policy awareness and enforcement
- Additional Duties as Assigned
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid First Aid & CPR Level C Certificate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment while maintaining the utmost professionalism
- Moderate physical activity, standing and walking for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation
- Remain calm and effectively perform in emergency situations
- Adhere to our Code of Ethics in performing job requirements
- Able to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, French considered an asset.
- Reliable transportation to and from site
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Immunization Record
- Proof of valid COVID-19 Vaccination (Site Requirement)
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- First Aid & CPR – Level C
Work With Us
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place because we CARE!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.