As the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the forefront of developing Bell's leading products and services: Fibe TV and Internet, Wireless, Smart Home, cloud, security and IoT. We enable the delivery of the best content from Crave, TSN/RDS, iHeart Radio and dozens of other leading media properties to our customers any time, on any device.
Company name: Bell Canada
Job location address: 600 Jean-Talon St. E., Montreal (QC)
Job status: Temporary Part Time
Name and description of the hiring team:
Quebec Access team is looking for candidates to fill out positions of Network Project administration associates in our project admin office (PAO) / GUC2.
The PAO/GUC2 is the front door of our project, they analyse the request for either external customers, Hydro-Quebec or internal partners to be able to create the network in regard of witch needs of works is required or refer to good department. Do follow-up or monitor everything that is still in engineering and conduct outside work. Analyze, produce and document different systems while working autonomously and proactively. Plan, determine and monitor critical dates, schedule and project costs to ensure that all aspects of the job are provisionned to serve our customers immediate and future needs, while meeting Corporate & Government Regulations.
Duties / responsibilities:
- Review and validate customer requirements, internal / external projects
- Develop, write and transmit information solutions to meet the needs of clients / internal and external technicians on schedule
- Coordinate, prioritize and monitor work activities according to external and internal requirements
- Maintains update various databases for follow-up
- Maintains update various internal procedures
- Supports and made daily monitoring client applications to meet project timelines
- Creation of projects in the network (PDL)
- Processing of client requests (MU) and Notices of Various Works (ATD)
- Treatment of Hydro Quebec requests
- Collect data related to project costs and prepares the billing form that will be sent to the customer if required
- Issue of Project, purchase order (PO)
- Follow-up on documents necessary for the successful achievement of project milestones
- Negotiate with stakeholders dates
Essential skills / competencies:
- Organization and planning work
- Ability to cope with the ongoing requirements of process changes and priorities.
- Ability to work in a team
- Have a good analytical, analytical mind, autonomy, resourceful (de) and able to make decisions
- Ability to talk and write (French: 5 5 5, English 3 3 3)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and business partners
- Skills to negotiate with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of computer applications Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel
Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of computer applications such as DUC1/DUC2, SAP, IPAIRE, Network X (consultation), GSI, Geospatial (GPT),Digitek, BC9911, CMS, Pole Data Mart, Nos Yeux Sur le Terrain,
- Knowledge of reading work plan (external network)
- Knowledge of the stages completion of external works (construction phase, sequence of work, deadlines and timelines, management pitfalls)
- Knowledge of Bell / Hydro-Quebec contracts, Cable TV and Expertech
- Innovative Attitudes to simplify the search for solutions
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Temporary Part-time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 12/04/2022
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.