Req Id: 406141
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The Bell Media Advertising Platforms:
The Bell Marketing Platform brings together our suite of data-enabled products, Bell Analytics, Bell DSP and SAM TV. By simplifying the media buying process, Buyers have the ability to identify, connect and measure the right audiences across all formats – in a single unified experience. From building audience segments and planning campaigns in Bell Analytics to activating those campaigns across video, display, connected TV, audio and out-of-home in the Bell DSP and SAM TV, our products make it easier to reach audiences and get measurable results.
The Bell Media Content Platform:
The Bell Media Content Platform plays a key role in building Bell Media's overall digital customer experience strategy with the goal of innovating content experiences across Bell Media's Entertainment, Sports and News properties. This team is responsible for managing the innovation of product features to drive audience growth and engagement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting go-to-market initiatives and launch of key products and solutions offered within the Bell Marketing Platform and the Bell Media Content Platform. They will drive success through market knowledge, product and content positioning, and the creation of effective strategic launch plans and strategy implementation to support flawless execution. The Manager, Go-to-Market will report to the Senior Manager, Go-to-Market and work cross-functionally with various stakeholders to bring products to market and to support strategic sales opportunities, maximizing the return on investment of our development efforts.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Ideate, implement and support effective go-to-market strategies and activities for key Bell Media product launches, including content, data and advertising platforms
- Collaborate closely with Product teams throughout the product development phase to understand product functionality and value proposition, for the purpose of delivering the best possible customer experiences
- Translate product functionality and value propositions into clear, consumable customer positioning that can easily be leveraged in marketing documentation and relevant sales and marketing collateral, tools and documents
- Assist with product strategies and roadmap initiatives to drive clarity, alignment and execution excellence
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product, Marketing, Brand, Legal, Sales, and Support) to ensure take to market strategies resonate with the customer and the market
Critical Qualifications / Competencies
- Min 3-5 years of practical experience in product management and development or product marketing
- Media or advertising technology experience is an asset
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track return on investment
- Strategic and forward-thinking
- Creative problem solving skills
- Able to translate vision into consumable actuality
- Intermediate experience in project management
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
#talent #tech #indeed #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 11/28/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.