Charlottetown, PE, Canada ● Nova Scotia, Canada Req #1040
October 31, 2022
BIOVECTRA Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BIOVECTRA has an opening for a Communications Public Relations Student. This is a 4 month term position (January- May) located in Charlottetown, PEI with REMOTE or Hybrid work arrangement.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing internal and social media content highlighting company initiatives, accomplishments, and promoting employer brand.
- Primary duties will include writing products, formatting materials, and developing basic graphics.
- Interviewing with employee subject matter experts will be required.
- Researching to build media and targeted stakeholder contact lists.
- Assisting with internal and external events.
- Assisting with administrative duties associated with communication activities.
The successful candidate for this position should be:
- Knowledge of social media publishing platforms and graphic design software is an asset.
- Strong writing and research skills.
- Be highly adaptable and deadline oriented.
- Have an above average commitment to producing quality work.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the "Apply Now" button at www.biovectra.com.
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation. BIOVECTRA is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply! We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.