Req Id: 398691
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
This is a leadership role within BBM in the Advanced Products & Solutions (APS) Organization reporting to the SVP of Products and Innovation. We are looking for a data-driven VP of Portfolio Product Management & Marketing to own and guide our efforts in advanced product and solutions conceptualization through planning and development and setting up the strategy for promoting products and offerings with focus on enterprise customers. You will manage the teams responsible for the full product lifecycle of all advanced products and solutions, as well as conduct market research, competitive analysis, and interface with customers to inform product strategy. As a Product leader you shall be working closely with internal product, engineering and marketing stakeholders to drive customer acquisition, engagement, improve retention, understand product usage, and forecast, estimate and measure our revenue growth. You will be responsible for creating a culture of best practices within the Product Team and play a central role in the success of all advanced product development projects within Bell Business Market Organization.Key Responsibilities
- Work with the team to assess and define product vision and execute on product roadmap to bring to fruition.
- Align product vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution cross-functionally with regards to short-term and long-term goals of the business.
- Own the product roadmap, define and prioritize features and requirements and manage releases with phases and milestones
- Combine qualitative feedback from customer surveys and quantitative feedback from usage metrics to define new services and product enhancements
- Lead the team of Product Managers to define and measure key performance metrics to track the performance of the service to accelerate improvements.
- Lead and mentor a global team of Product Managers to identify, define and roll out new products to unlock revenue opportunities, improve product experience, and innovate to expand our market leadership and long-term growth. You will also lead and manage our team of marketers to ensure the success of advanced product placement and adoption
- Hire and train new team members
- Partner with Engineering and the Technology organization to execute on the product roadmap and drive feature innovation, platform capabilities, integrations, and unified design.
- Identify new service opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation.
- Work with Sales, and Professional Service organizations to assess product mix; evaluate market share; conduct competitive analysis; and identify new products.
- Partner with Sales team to close strategic customer accounts and drive key customer expansions. Make data-driven decisions to hit company goals
- Develop and implement the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products
- Train and support sales and professional services teams
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking
- Keep the company up to date with market trends and competition
- BS/MS in Computer Science and MBA or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience with B2B technology products preferably in IoT markets, with a track record of shipping cloud products and cloud services
- Track record of success leading product and marketing teams and achieving aggressive company and business objectives.
- Experience in working with engineering, IT, UX & UI teams to define, develop and deliver the products and solutions
- Experience in managing the full cycle of software development from product definition, development, launching and end of life. Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Proven track of success in launching software applications and services in the enterprise markets
- A leader and thinker to build visions and business strategies with the ability to articulate, influence, and gain support from the stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to extract actionable insights from data
- Skilled at working with cross functional groups and teams located in multiple sites
- Expertise using spreadsheets for data analysis and modeling
- Experience in established organizations but also thrives in fast-paced Startup environment
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
#talent #tech #indeed #LI-JW1
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Bedford || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 02/17/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.