Req Id: 405464
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We're proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.Hiring bonus 500$*
*Certain conditions applyResponsibilities / Job Description
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for exceeding store sales targets in a competitive environment
• Loves motivating a diverse team to exceed company goals
• Likes helping and coaching others to meet their full potential
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team as a Store Manager at Bell...One of Canada's Top 100 Employers.
What's in it for you?
• You'll be challenged at Canada's #1 telecommunications company
• Competitive salary plus uncapped commission and full benefits package
• Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Bell services
• Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What's the role?
• Deliver world-class coaching to build and maintain a high-performing team
• Build a customer-focused culture within your store
• Maintain and exceed overall store sales performance
• Get into the data to find opportunities and identify solutions for your store
• Anticipate opportunities to exceed both external and internal customers' expectations
You'll be a perfect fit if you:
• Love coaching people to their true potential and to exceed sales targets
• Have excellent listening and communication skills
• Are passionate about the latest technology
• Are flexible to work days, evenings and weekends
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Saint-Georges || Canada : Quebec : Beauceville || Canada : Quebec : Saint-Joseph-de-Beauce
Application Deadline: 02/04/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Saint-Georges
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.