NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Health Analytics
CLASSIFICATION: Health Analyst
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Director of Health Analytics, the incumbent is responsible for producing analyses and reports about Vitalité Health Network. The incumbent also works in collaboration with the Network's internal and external partners on integrating data models and producing reports in Power BI. The health analyst acts as a consultant in their field of expertise and specialty.
- University degree in administration, statistics or in a related discipline or a strong combination of education and experience.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in health data analysis or related fields;
- Certification in business intelligence preferred (e.g. Power BI, Cognos);
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases;
- Knowledge of BI tool functions and architectures
- Understanding of the source data, target data and ETL process structures;
- Understanding of scorecards, performance indicators, data exploration and predictive analysis (an asset).
- Ability to translate organizational needs into technical solutions;
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Adaptable and able to manage several tasks at a time;
- Strong communication and writing skills in both official languages;
- Ability to lead and facilitate discussion and work groups;
- Proven ability to simplify and adapt the level of technical information for the intended audience;
- Solid skills in analyzing and researching creative and strategic solutions;
- Strong management, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage complex projects with multidisciplinary teams;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.