Req Id: 383467
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.Key Responsibilities
• Hybrid function between Solutions Architect and Product Owner, supported by the Product Manager (PM) and agile development team, responsible for gathering and documenting the feature requests / user stories / non functional requests and then ensuring that the deliverables produced by the development effort conform to the design and business needs
• Partners with PM to manage risk, schedule, quality and change throughout the project Life-cycle
• Partners with vendors / Business to prime and resolve defects and ensure alignment post-release
• Involved in key development and design deliverables, including (and not limited to) interface specifications, integration requirements, data schemas, and design documentation, as well as the business' implementation strategies and plans.
• Contributes to the planning of the work
• Acts as liaison for cross-functional team, including vendor and business partners.
• Actively involved in the day to day SCRUM meeting / and reviews
• Schedules and mediates team meetings, follow up on issues, obtains sign-off from project stakeholders on completion of documented deliverables
• Bachelor's Degree, or similar post secondary education in an area such as IT, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications (proven and documented experience can be used in place of education).
• 3+ years in a Technical and Business Analysis role
• 3+ years Oracle, PowerCenter and Java technologies.
• Experience in Telecom would be an asset
• Experience with Agile SAFe methodology would be an asset
• Proven experience with system requirements specification writing.
• Technical system development skills
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Jira and Confluence
• Ability for time management and task prioritization and facilitation/negotiation skills.
• Strong technical writing skills (ability to write clearly and concisely)
• Proven leadership, analytical, problem solving and organization skills
• Ability to communicate with Developers and be able to articulate the business needs.
• Excellent ability to articulate and document technical concepts to non-technical audience
• Autonomous, resourceful, strong tolerance to ambiguity, excellent capacity for applied learning
• Team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment
• Able to lead junior team members
• Advanced skills with BMC Remedy software
• .NET skills
• Related delivery experience leveraging Scaled Agile Framework for enterprise (SAFe)
• Familiarity with Telecommunications Sales & Ordering, Provisioning & Assurance and NP&P systems and processes.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 02/21/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.