Vitalité Health Network is seeking food Services Workers who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently in a recruitment period, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
SUMMARY OF THE VARIOUS JOBS IN FOOD AND NUTRITION SERVICES
Food Services Worker A (2035): Reporting to the supervisor or their delegate, the worker contributes to providing healthy, nutritional, high-quality meals in compliance with the standards, policies and procedures of Vitalité Health Network, as well as the provincial laws. The work mainly involves assembling the meal trays on an assembly line, working in the preparation areas and serving meals to patients and cafeteria customers. The worker prepares simple meals such as sandwiches, salads and desserts, clears food from trays, sorts the dishes and utensils for washing, cleans surfaces, works the cash register and prepares the cafeteria deposit.
Food Services Worker B (2041): Reporting to the supervisor or their delegate, the worker contributes to providing healthy, nutritional, high-quality meals in compliance with the standards, policies and procedures of Vitalité Health Network, as well as the provincial laws. The work mainly involves cleaning and sanitizing pots, utensils and dishes. The worker restocks supplies (utensils, napkins, etc.) in kitchenettes, transports meal carts to the nursing units, fills and empties the dishwasher and puts away the clean dishes.
WE OFFER :
- Competitive wages :
Food Services Worker A (2035) : $19.7083 to $21.1355 per hour
Food Services Worker B (2041) : $19.7083 to $21.1355 per hour
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that greatly contributes to the care of patients and clients;
- Flexible schedules;
- Employee and family assistance program;
- Opportunities for advancement, training and professional development;
- Eligibility for a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan immediately upon hiring (full-time and part-time positions);
- Benefits: vacation, statutory holidays, various types of leave accumulated on a prorated basis for hours worked (full-time positions and part-time positions);
- Pension plan (full-time and part-time staff are eligible immediately upon hiring).
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED); applicants who do not have Grade 12 or the equivalent may be considered under certain conditions;
- Relevant experience in food service;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks quickly;
- Able to work under pressure with speed and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to Vitalité Health Network's professional ethical principles, management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by Vitalité Health Network.
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the sector in question.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Keywords: Kitchen, cuisine, dishwasher, potwasher