NOTE: Applicants must attach their Resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT : SCFP
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Quality and Patient Safety
CLASSIFICATION : Administrative Assistant (Non-clinical) (1035)
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 5 months)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
The incumbent will provide administrative support to the management of the following services within zone 5: Quality and Patient Safety, Risk Management and Infection Prevention and Control.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) plus an additional program in office management of more than year and up to two years or the equivalent;
- Two years' previous experience;
- Medical Terminology course would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and ease of learning IT tools;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage workload and multiple priorities;
- Very good writing and editing skills for texts or documents;
- Ability to organize meetings or other activities and coordinate logistics around them;
- Diplomacy in the performance of assigned duties;
- Initiative, creativity and good judgement;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.