Req Id: 383502
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Care Strategy team's objective is to lead the national strategic Care plan through operational performance insights, strategic analyses and the development of both short-term and long-term vision of the group.
The Specialist, Business Process, is responsible for identifying, conducting analysis, recommending and implementing process improvements to support the development of our digital strategy and optimize processes for Care Operations. The successful candidate must be able to delve deeply into complex business problems, create, and implement long-term solutions to improve overall performance such as quality and productivity within the contact centers.
- Support the development of business process related to Bell Media
- Act as Subject matter expert in support of Bell Media properties
- Assist in expanding support to Bell Media via eChat while implementing a virtual assistant
- Lead deep dives and business case activities, providing statistical data/root cause analysis that identify opportunities to improve contact center operations
- Conduct detailed and extensive research and analysis on all contact center and/or agent level results to support recommendations
- Create and manage process plans and related documentation in accordance with established process management methodology
- Effectively engage, lead and influence cross-functional teams to deliver highest level of quality on all projects within committed timeline and scope, and meeting all project requirements and deliverables
- Establish and execute communication plans, change management and benefit tracing strategies
- Proactively seek out opportunities to better customer resolution on every contact through process improvement and project support
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to recognize gaps, evaluate and size opportunities, and articulate recommendations to influence stakeholders
- Can see beyond the symptoms of a business issue, and apply analytics to create solutions in a logical and effective manner
- Strong analytical skills and data mining skills with the experience in developing / managing business requirements
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines & flexibility to handle changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Passion for driving improvements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office environment and Tools, MS Project is an asset
- University Bachelor's degree in business, operations, engineering or related experience equivalent work experience in process improvement roles
- 2+ years in telecommunications industry
- Preparation of Executive strategy presentations
- Experience in results reporting and process analysis
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/05/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.