Req Id: 383494
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
As a Specialist of Customer Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing compelling marketing campaigns and tactics to grow wireless and home services activations and increase customer life-time value. You will be an indispensable player to drive maximum growth while protecting revenue and partner with channels to win the whole home.
The attributes we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to define, develop, and execute cross-sell campaigns from end to end (includes using data to find opportunity & insights, define targeting & segmentation, brief writing, creative review, and post mortem analysis) to accelerate Internet and Mobility additions and grow Internet and Wireless Households
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the base through modeling, reports and analysis of past campaigns to collaborate with our pricing team & recommend segment specific pricing strategy & packages
- A deep understanding of consumer segmentation, consumer lifecycle and direct marketing tactics (direct mail, Email, self serve, call centre and targeted digital & social)
- Create compelling and strategic marketing presentations to drive buy-in from all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills; ability to manipulate, interpret and analyse data and apply learnings to improve performance
- Upsell, cross-sell or household marketing experience an asset
- University degree (business, marketing, mathematics or data analytics focus preferred)
- 2-3 years experience in progressive a marketing and/or data analytics position, an asset
What you will get from us:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health and dental benefits for you and your family, including virtual access 24/7 to health care professionals
- Investment options, including an Employees' Savings Plan with financial contributions from Bell
- Career aspirations with a variety of training and learning solutions
- Discounts at your favourite fitness studios, preferred rates for the big game and more. You'll also get discounts on Bell products and services
- A culture committed to employees with impactful recognition programs
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/08/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.