Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We… [more]
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
Working on assigned shifts, you will work full time shifts providing proactive and reactive security patrols and response to incidents. You will be required to write reports and investigate routine incidents, as well as respond to coded emergencies in a quick and efficient manner. You should display excellent customer service skills and be able to work with people who are under stress or in need of medical assistance. In this role, it is essential that you are physically fit and able to stand and walk for long periods of time. We have multiple full time, part time, and casual positions available in healthcare with competitive wages.
- Security Guard Positions starting at $20.00 / hour
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Co-Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
- Immunization Record - (Tuberculosis, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diphtheria/Pertussis & Influenza Vaccine)
- A Valid New Brunswick Security Guard License
- Proficient in English & French (both oral and written)
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- COVID Double Vaccination
- Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Branch Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position Various.
Number of Openings for this position: 10