Req Id: 379498
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job: Program Assistant
Job Status: Permanent - Full time
Address: 15, rue Taschereau, Gatineau, QC
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Work closely with the program and promotions team
- Coordinate commercial and station production
- Elaborate and write station imaging for both stations
- Assure a follow up on station imaging (shows, themes, tracks, features)
- Update program grids and stations priorities
- Responsible for announcer schedules
- Participate in weekly meetings (promotions, programing)
- Participate in special station projects
- Coordinate the social media plan
- Follow and coordinate content for our station web sites and digital platforms
- Station and competition monitoring
- Assist the announcers in station stunts
- Minimum 3 years of radio experience
- Radio or communications diploma
- Detail and execution oriented
- Team spirit
- Able to work under pressure
- Good judgement
- Software skills (Wide Orbit, Miscrosoft suite)
- Good knowledge of social medias
- Great French writing and speaking
- Good a setting priorities and respecting delays+
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Gatineau
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/04/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, 1904
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.