Req Id: 357047
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Job title: Process Improvement Coordinator
Job status: Regular - Full Time
Job location: 200 Bouchard, Dorval, Québec
Application deadline: July 4, 2022
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Bell Business Support Team (BBST) work collaboratively with clients and internal sales channels to provide Mobility products and services via a customizable self-serve online ordering platform. BBST is seeking an experienced Process Improvement Coordinator to support daily site activities, clients and our internal partners.
The successful candidate will manage site content, including: product catalogs, client profiles, and marketing material, troubleshoot and manage technical support tickets relating to the site and or business processes. Occasionally participate in site improvement projects, which involve design, specifications, testing and business processes.
- Manage the daily activities for website - including client creation, product catalog management, and service management (plans, features, etc.).
- Provide support to resolve escalations and identify process/coaching opportunities.
- Perform account/site level analysis to identify trends, metrics, and KPIs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver improvements to the provisioning and purchase experience.
- Support the investigation and mapping of customer journeys and process flows.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve the internal and or customer experience.
- Post secondary education including university degree/college diploma or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years in providing customer experience support
- Familiar with telecomm or retail industry, digital and direct channels
- Strong collaborator; you welcome feedback and see team problem solving as a natural part of the creative process.
- Keen attention to detail and comfort building timelines are necessary.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written skills.
- Solid collaborating and creative problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, experienced in working in teams.
- Flexible, self-starter able to cope with ambiguity, and willing to embrace change.
Preferred skills/ competencies:
- Knowledge of NM1, Singleview considered an asset
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Experience or knowledge of SAP retail (P77) considered an asset
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 07/22/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Dorval
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.