Reporting to the Supervisor, the successful candidate will be required to control cash and paper transaction throughout center with efficiency and accuracy. Exchange currency, receive, record, and reconcile all transactions in accordance with internal control procedures.
• Greet patrons and provide assistance as required; inquires, issue tickets, payments, and more.
• Adherence to both the department and Internal Controls Manual.
• Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and highest caliber of guest experience and respect to patrons and co-workers.
• Maintain confidentiality of guests.
• Knowledge and execution of all marketing promotions, including handling of coupons/vouchers for discounts on behalf of Red Shores.
• Execution of Pari-mutual wagering transactions; selling of tickets, redeem winnings, and cancellations of wagers.
• Responsible to create, issue and balance floats from all departments.
• Data Entry and recording of transactions for daily Audit activities.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Experience in a related field of 1 or more years.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communications skills.
• Cash handling experience as well as mental math.
• Computer skills including Excel, Casino Management (Front Cage) and Windows.
• Ability to work in a physically-demanding, high-volume and fast-paced environment.
• Bilingualism is an asset.