NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Medical/Geriatrics (3A)
CLASSIFICATION : Nursing Unit Clerk (1027)
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit. Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit.
- Postsecondary administrative support training at least one year in length that includes medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- One year's experience;
- Practical computer skills;
- Proven ability to organize and manage workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.