Req Id: 377392
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
The Bell Network team is on a journey to transform how Bell delivers the best customer experience with seamless access to a software-driven and cloud-based ecosystem of products, services and content. This transformation is about simplifying, virtualizing and automating the network transport and services to lower costs and increase agility to deploy Bell services.
At the heart of this transformation is the Network Cloud Infrastructure and Services team. Our vision: Be recognized by tenants as the simplest, most reliable and adaptable cloud. Nothing less! We are on a mission to enable the Bell Network team to virtualize and cloudify network services and applications by providing self-serve, on-demand, reliable and secure cloud services, while supporting them on their journey.
Our team is organized in product squads, leveraging the best of Lean manufacturing, Agile / Scrum framework and DevOps practices and tools. We are a powerful mix of infrastructure, networking, security, storage, cloud computing, software development experts, supported by a crew of scrum masters and senior managers.
As part of the Hybrid Cloud team, our goal is to integrate Bell's private cloud with the Public Cloud, and enable our internal teams (tenants) to consume the cloud eco-system in a standardized and secured manner.
- Analyze, design and implement the appropriate operation and automation solutions to support Public Cloud integration (AWS, Azure, GPC) with Bell's Private Cloud
- Actively participate to implement good DevOps practices/concepts
- Implement and maintain our Infrastructure as Code solutions
- Contribute to our technical roadmap and influence design and implementation
- Perform code reviews an lead pair programming activities in the team
- Be an ambassador of our cloud DevOps community and preach best practices and tools
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- 5+ years of technical experience in Cloud, DevOps/DevSecOps
- Good knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS, Azure and/or GCP) with previous and hands on experience. Certification is a definite plus.
- Excellent knowledge in design/implement and translate cloud solutions architecture into code using terraform.
Software / Automation
- Experience in using, designing and administering CI/CD tooling (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline)
- Experience in using designing solution with Terraform, ARM Templates, CloudFormation, GCP Templates
- Experience in running terraform code with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in interacting with cloud backends using python or GO.
- Experience in source code management and version control systems like Git, Github and Gitlab
- Ability to read, understand and refactor code written by peers
- Experience with integration, acceptance and compliance test tools and methodologies for IaC (Terratest, Sentinel, Chef Inspec)
- Experience with Public Cloud management systems
- Experience with Public Cloud Monitoring & Analysis
- Experience with IT security basics (SSL/TLS, IAM, password management)
- Experience with the operational aspects of software systems such as monitoring, centralized logging, and alerting with relevant tools (Dynatrace, Zabbix)
- Experience in Detective controls and Incident Response mechanism (PagerDuty, NewRelic)
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 09/18/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.