Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Coordinator, Human Resources
What's the opportunity?
As a member of the Human Resources team, you will join our efforts to recruit and retain talented individuals & enhance the employee experience. This is a dynamic role supporting recruitment activities for all levels as well as implement various retention initiatives. Ready to contribute to an exciting future and be part of company wide strategic initiatives? Join our team today!
What will you do?
- Implement retention programs for technicians and support team in collaboration with the Human Resources Manager.
- Be responsible for managing technician retention programs, including reporting on actions, trends, and opportunities, as well as regular communication with managers and technicians to address concerns regarding departure risks.
- Research, implement and document effective retention strategies to enhance Bell Technical Solutions' high performance culture.
- Full cycle recruitment of management, professional, and unionized roles.
- Supports and liaises with Hiring Managers to discuss their recruitment needs for management, professional and support staff positions.
- Develops effective business relationships with recruiting partners (Colleges/Universities, agencies, government resources, vendors/trade organizations)
- Outreach sourcing on various job boards, career events, schools and community partnerships, etc.
- Assists with general Human Resources projects and assignments as required
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary education (preferably in Human Resources or related field).
- 1 years experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Bilingualism in French and English is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong priority management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Type of position: Non-management (Non-union)
- Work profile: Remote (Possibility of occasional travel to the office).
- Workplace: Boucherville (Quebec) or Mississauga (Ontario)
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; be prepared to work beyond regular hours on occasion depending on business needs.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and creative team.
- Opportunities to take on increasing responsibility.
Bilingualism is obligatory (English and French)
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Please note that the only information related to the Performance Management Process (PMP) that should be included on your resume or cover letter is your current rating (Exceeds, Achieves, etc.). A more detailed copy of your PMP may be requested at a later date.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Boucherville