Reporting to the Supervisor of Gaming, the successful candidate will be responsible to ensure complete customer satisfaction with gaming experience at Red Shores by assisting in monitoring of guests, enabling guest's expectations to be exceeded and the development of a team environment for all employees.
• Assist in the implementation of rewards club activities.
• Provide excellent service in sales, membership, on-site events, promotions and entertainment initiatives.
• Responsible for sales and service of all gift shop items including merchandise and the various forms of lottery tickets.
• Support the Electronic Gaming Device operations and respond to customer needs with the operation of Electronic Gaming Device machines or other gaming activities.
• Assist in maintaining good public relations with patrons and with all employees.
• Adhere with the PEI Gaming Legislation, Atlantic Lottery, and other applicable municipal laws and regulations.
• Comply with safety and security standards of the corporation and comply with pre-determined internal control procedures.
• Requires high school diploma or comparable combination of equivalent working experience and education.
• Requires experience in a related field or 1 or more years.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communications skills.
• Working knowledge of computer software applications and mathematical skills required.
• Ability to work in a physically demanding area.
• Responsible Beverage Certification (certification must be active prior to first shift and must be maintained in active status by the individual for duration of employment on the Gaming Floor).
• Bilingualism is an asset.