Req Id: 374151
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The media industry is constantly evolving. Bell Media's Strategic Insights team is looking for a forward-thinking individual that is able to apply their analytical & creative skills to promote our unique digital & traditional platforms. This person must demonstrate a great ability to transform diverse information & data into impactful insights for the sales team. The selected candidate must also have strong writing & presentation skills.
In this role, you will:
- Support the TV, Radio, Out-of-Home and Digital Sales teams to:
- Assess and understand the needs & challenges of their clients (top national & regional agencies & advertisers)
- Find the most relevant information & data, and how Bell Media can address those needs
- Convert that information into insights & help the sales teams present it in a clear and convincing way
- Leverage a variety of tools & databases, including first and third-party resources
- Update presentations & reports based on new information & survey results
- Track & analyze existing and emerging datasets, to identify revenue & media trends
- University degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- Experience in media/marketing research and/or media sales
- Good understanding of industry-standard media measurement tools & data such as Numeris, Infosys, comScore and Adobe Analytics
Skills & Abilities:
- Able to evaluate, understand and interpret data by taking complex information and transforming it into a clear, insightful, and powerful story.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivots, formulas & macros) & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about media, advertising, and data
- Curious and creative, with a sense of initiative and resourcefulness
- Organized with the ability to identify priorities and multi-task seamlessly
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, even under pressure
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 09/23/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.