Req Id: 376458
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We’re proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team at Bell...One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
What’s the role?
- Provide tailored communication and connectivity solutions and fabulous experiences to our customers
- Create sales leads through local marketing programs, outreach and store events
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
- Embody the brand as an ambassador in your community
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Have experience in retail sales or customer service
- Have previous experience with B2B selling (strong asset)
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive base pay, plus commission
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Group RSP with company matching component
- Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
- Discount opportunities with other partner brands such as Apple, The Source, car manufacturers and more!
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Flexible to work days, evenings and weekend shifts, based on business needs
- Flexible to travel within local market
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 08/12/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Barrie
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.