Req Id: 375037
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Bell Mobility – Supply Chain Team is seeking a motivated individual, with proven SQL/SAS, Python, Reporting and Analytical skills. Reporting to the Senior Manager - Supply Chain, this individual is to support the business unit by providing timely and insightful forecasting and detailed analysis of all inventory within Bell’s distribution network (DC and Channels). The successful candidate will ensure timeliness and productivity of the inventory and manage end-of-life process, with the objective of increasing unit and dollar inventory turns.
To succeed in this role, you will need to work as a team to keep our supply chain ahead of the curve by developing keen and sound analysis and create actionable proposals to address gaps in demand planning.
- Track sales history by Channel, price point, device and use that information to forecast sales for 4-6 months in future
- Engage with pricing teams to understand changes in hardware pricing that will impact sales
- Coordinate with inventory planners to incorporate supply chain inputs
- Engage with suppliers like Apple / Samsung / Google on new launches, promotional tactics, etc. for consideration in forecasting process
- Analyze sales variance vs forecast and identify causal effects
- Engage with store planners on sales forecast for specific regions and incremental sales during specific periods
Required skills / competencies
- Bachelor Degree (Computer Science, Business Systems, Business Administration) or equivalence
- Experience in data analytics and/or Telecom/Technology products industry
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, SAS, Python, SAP and Microsoft Office Tools
- Knowledge of Microstrategy, Tableau (data visualization tools) are desirable
- Proven ability in quantitative analysis, data manipulation and data visualization techniques and tools.
- Strong business acumen, ability to interpret business requirements and create valuable business analytics
- Highly motivated, driven by success and desire to work in a challenging environment
- Ability to develop proactive relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends as required during key sales periods
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/01/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.