Req Id: 376422
At The Source, we believe that the right tech makes all the difference and exist to help Canadians discover the endless possibilities of tech. We carry the latest tech, offer advice across all categories and networks, and put our customers first to ensure they find the right tech for them.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
The Career you want.
As the Unilingual Customer Care Consultant, the successful incumbent will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a timely and professional manner with the goal of maintaining lifelong customers.
What you will do.
- Respond to incoming telephone, online chat, and email inquiries in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Bring tech to life for inquiring Customers by matching needs to the right product & service solutions.
- Conduct outbound Customer calls to ensure post-sale satisfaction and offer cross-sell opportunities.
- Investigate issues where necessary and complete follow up with the customer.
- Resolve customer concerns in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Accurately document customer calls and escalate customer concerns when required.
- Work with business partners (vendors) to resolve issues.
- Liaise with store managers, district and regional staff as required to resolve customer inquiries and concerns.
- Mediate with credit card company on customer account inquiries.
- Earn commission on applicable CE sales.
Skills we're looking for.
- Fluent in English
- Part-time availability, able to work flexible hours (days, evenings and weekends)
- Minimum of at least 1 years' experience in a customer service environment.
- Ability to work from home offering a strong internet signal, and uninterrupted, secure workspace.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills are necessary.
- Passionate about talking to people with strong problem solving abilities.
- Polite and courteous telephone & written correspondence manner is imperative.
- Easily grasps new computer programs and processes.
Formal customer service training is an asset
Position Type: Retail Head Office
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Barrie || Canada : Ontario : Kingston || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 06/23/2022
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
As Canada's favourite tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home - and we're also proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi-faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates taking part in any aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements.