Req Id: 372419
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
- Drawing upon your entrepreneurial desire and excellent hunting skills, you have the focus to recruit and retain new business based on the individual needs of clients
- Identify, develop and maintain advertising agency and direct client contacts
- Create and sell strategic, integrated sales proposals with appropriate research data and marketing for a large variety of local accounts for all local Hamilton and St. Catharines Radio & Digital properties
- To be organized and self-motivated to achieve your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets for each station/platform
- Create and follow through with business plans and revenue pacing
- Provide exceptional customer service by proactively building and managing client relationships
- Liaise effectively with all sales support functions, including Traffic, Strategic Insights, Programming, Brand Partnerships, and Revenue Management
- Presentation skills and the ability to influence agency & client business decisions is essential.
- Participate in industry and community activities related to the position
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills combined with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure of deadlines and last minute revisions
- A highly developed client service focus and proven ability with the Local advertising community
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Must demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm, motivation and confidence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Practical computer knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel. Power Point)
- Experience working with Salesforce and/or Wide Orbit is an asset
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular Term - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : St. Catharines || Canada : Ontario : Hamilton
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/17/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, St. Catharines
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.