The Food & Beverage Server will provide the delivery of services towards our guests of Red Shores Racetrack & Casino at Charlottetown Driving Park; provide professional service in sales, promotions, entertainment initiatives which includes (knowledge of Harness Racing, simulcast wagering, Table Games/EGD information). The Food & Beverage Server will be responsible for all sales and service of all food & beverage products in all food & beverage outlets.
• Create a warm, courteous and friendly work environment for our patrons and co-workers.
• Be fully aware of all site promotions and corporate initiatives at all times.
• Set, serve and clear tables in Food and Beverage locations at Red Shores.
• Provide beverage / cocktail service.
• Ensure the workstation is clean, organized and well stocked with utensils, dishware, glassware and any other required service equipment.
• Complete shift inventory of wine, beer and spirits.
• Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedule.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment by complying with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identifying and communicating unsafe practices and conditions.
• Present guest cheques and collect payment for F&B products.
• Balance daily shift sales and prepare Main Bank deposits.
• Performs related duties and responsibilities as required.
• Requires high school diploma or comparable combination of equivalent working experience and education.
• Requires experience in a related field of 1 year in a fast-paced work environment.
• Participate in and possess responsible server training certificate.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work and excel in fast paced work environment.
• Meet and exceed customer service standards.