As the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the forefront of developing Bell’s leading products and services: Fibe TV and Internet, Wireless, Smart Home, cloud, security and IoT. We enable the delivery of the best content from Crave, TSN/RDS, iHeart Radio and dozens of other leading media properties to our customers any time, on any device.
Information on the division, the hiring department or the job offer:
As a manager within the Network team, you will be part of the large and dynamic network planning and procurement team. The manager will be responsible for a multidisciplinary team and will work closely with different managers and operational teams. He will be responsible for ensuring the proper collaboration of his resources, on a daily basis, in achieving the network's deployment objectives while promoting the transformation and continuous improvement of our ways of doing business.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of assistants in terms of volume, quality and deadlines, while respecting the priorities and investment guidelines of the province
- Ensure the management of performance, health, safety and the development of human resources under his supervision.
- Familiarize yourself with the work of your people to identify areas for improvement to simplify processes and provide a better customer experience.
- Understand the different processes in place and understand the needs of the managers responsible for project delivery (Network Managers / Investment Managers).
- Match other managers in place to standardize human resources management, improve processes, and work methods.
- Manage and get involved in different committees, projects and mandates such as process improvement and simplification
Skills Required / Essential Skills:
- Experience in managing unionized personnel of at least 3 years
- Autonomous, dynamic, innovative and with excellent team spirit
- Demonstrate analytical and strategic thinking
- Interpersonal relationships strengths and customer orientation
- Ability to lead effective meetings and focus discussions
- High capacity to cope with change
- Have a sense of organization, planning and the ability to handle stress well
Skills / Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of the Collective Agreement for Office Employees, Accident Prevention Program (APP)
- Mastery of SAP software
- Knowledge of internal operational systems related to our process
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Have basic notions of access network and technologies
- Good notion or experience in project management, lean management
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Laval || Canada : Quebec : Longueuil || Canada : Quebec : Saint-Lambert
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/02/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.