Req Id: 362833
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
About the team
As part of the pre-sales team in Bell Business Markets, the Account Architect will be responsible for designing future technical architectures for Enterprise customers and developing solutions that address future programs defined by customers. The primary responsibility will be to ensure that customers' operational and IT strategies and objectives are fully reflected in the solutions offered by Bell.
- Evaluate customers' current IT environments to identify potential business opportunities for Bell and recommend solutions that correspond to customers' strategies and IT priorities
- Lead customer team and Bell team in order to convert business needs into solutions and services offered by Bell
- Develop design and integration plans for potential solutions, including recommended solution specifications
- Document the technical solution proposal including scope of work, diagrams and equipment list
- Provide implementation technical support
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years' experience with LAN/WAN/Wireless architectures
- Understanding of Security, Datacenter, Unified Communications, Contact Center and Cloud technologies
- Experience in planning IT transformation activities with a strong understanding of the implementation considerations when deploying new technology.
- Strong writing and presentation skills for the creation of clear and compelling customer technical proposals
- English (spoken and written)
- Technical certifications will be considered an asset: Cisco, Juniper, Aruba, Meraki, Fortinet, Microsoft , AWS or Google
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.