A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic in Saint John, NB as a :
As the Systems Analyst for Source Atlantic, youwill be responsible for:
- Working with a Project Team to Implement a new Service Software (TBD).
- Supporting day-to-day operations of the Service Software Application and 3rd Party Modules
- Process and correct invoices and orders that fail during import
- Respond to and resolve Service Software related help desk tickets
- Ability to listen, assess, prioritize issues, and provide written recommendations on how to best utilize Service Software.
- Ability to lead and manage small to medium software implementations
- Providing training to users as necessary
- Working with business leads to define and document specifications
- Communicating status and management priorities
- Creating and managing reports for end users
- Management of Service Software user change requests and the impact on the systems
- Perform data imports and exports for users
- Bachelor's degree - Information Technology (IT) or equivalent college diploma
- Ability to work directly with end users on requirements and support
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft SQL Experience / Certification Experience running SQL queries, fixing data, performing data extractions, and creating reports
- C# .NET Experience / Certification
- Experience with using REST and SOAP API's
- Experience with reporting tools such as, SSRS Report Writer, Crystal
- Must be able to develop System Documentation
- Some accounting experience would be a benefit
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.