The Outside Salesperson will provide Plumbing, Heating and HVAC solutions. The successful candidate will manage and grow current customer accounts as well as be responsible for identifying new markets and product opportunities.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Develop and execute a plan to grow new and assigned accounts;
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals;
- Deliver superior customer experience in order to achieve account retention and growth;
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers;
- Develop solutions that will meet or exceed customer requirements
- Must have Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required;
- Must be proactive, motivated, professional and a self-starter;
- Previous Sales Experience would be an asset but is not required;
- Plumbing and Heating as well as HVAC sales knowledge would be an asset but is not required;
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment;
- Computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills;
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale with commission;
- Vehicle and travel expenses will be covered;
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan;
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan;
- Life and Disability Insurance Options;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program;
- Service Awards Program;
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement;
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume in confidence by clicking on Apply Online Now.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.