A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic in Saskatoon, SK, as an:
Outside Sales Representative
The Successful Candidate will have previous sales experience (2+ years) with an industrial, commercial, or technical background. Industrial product knowledge would be considered an asset but is not required. You must be interested in continuous learning. Computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Office, is essential. You must be able to multitask, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative will include:
- Developing industrial customer contacts
- Promoting all product lines
- Growing sales and identifying new market and product opportunities
- Identifying needs and providing solutions and service for customers.
- You will identify growth opportunities, and build relationships with customers to enhance long term business prospects.
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale with commission
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume in confidence by clicking on Apply Online Now.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.