Req Id: 355111
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Cloud Practice owns the strategy and overall market success for providing cloud transformation services to Canadian private and public sector organizations. This is an area of significant strategic importance and investment for Bell Business Markets. We are seeking a dynamic, results focused and self-driven Senior Product Manager, Cloud Managed Services Provision to join our growing team.
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager who will define our next generation cloud managed services portfolio that will encompass infrastructure, platform and edge services.
As Senior Product Manager you will work with your Product Management colleagues to define and execute our strategic roadmap that not only solidifies a foundation today, but clearly positions BBM as a cloud leader for years to come. Cloud Managed Services are a core pillar of our strategy.
This role requires strong technical, organizational and problem-solving skills and has the proven ability to engage internally and externally at senior levels to succinctly communicate vision, updates, identify challenges and solicit assistance if required. The ability to articulate and manage at the conceptual level as well as to dive deep into the solution details when required is critical to the role.
- Establish shared vision across BBM by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Responsible for the full life-cycle of assigned Cloud products and related managed and professional services through close partnership with relevant resources throughout all phases.
- Create a go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new products and lead successful execution of this plan across functional teams.
- In conjunction with our marketing team, develop positioning and messaging that resonates with customers, relating product capabilities in terms that they understand, care about, and are willing to pay for.
- Ensure internal stakeholders are appropriately informed of product portfolio and its evolution/changes
- Assess our target market and identify opportunities using market research, segmentation analysis and 1:1 customer interviews.
- Perform competitive analysis, define and communicate key advantages.
- Communicating roadmap and technical capabilities to customers
- Assessing current and emerging technologies and market/industry trends in order to inform platform strategy
- Assisting in the development of business case justification and financials to support investments in platform
- 5+ years of experience in product management/development;
- Experience in bundling cloud services to drive market traction is an asset
- You've built or been a key player in developing a Cloud MSP
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision.
- Strong experience with public cloud (AWS, GPC or Azure - multiples a plus) infrastructure at scale
- At least 3 years of experience working in SysOps, DevOps, and DevSecOps leveraging the toolsets of least one of AWS, Azure or GCP
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification required, ITIL Managing Professional or ITIL Strategic Leader certification preferred
- Strong understanding of full stack managed IT Operations including effective use of tools (cloud native and otherwise)
- A solid grasp of how professional and advisory services plays a role in our customers journey and the ability to define relevant services
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing
- Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting from to C-Suite to practitioner
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles is an asset
- Project Management experience
- What you do revolves around our customers wherever they are in their cloud adoption journey: assess, migrate, operate, optimize
- You know how it all comes together: business, people, governance, platform, data, security, and operations
- You thrive operating in complex and matrixed environments and just get things done
- High energy, proactive and self-motivated, successful leading, and working across a matrix organization
- A keen interest in the future of cloud services particularly in edge computing, MEC, etc
- You love to innovate and embrace the change that comes with it
- Ambitious and passionate, always seeking new opportunity and removing obstacles
- You see behind the numbers to get at opportunities whether they are growth, cost optimization or other
- You genuinely care about the team you work with and strive to nurture others
#BBMCloud #talent #tech #indeed #LI-JW1
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/21/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.