Are you looking to join an award-winning organization with a competitive compensation and benefits package? Source Atlantic is an innovative and industry-leading distribution and service company passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. Source Atlantic provides a complete and single source of distribution to the industrial, government, commercial and residential markets and is proud to be distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2017. We are partnered with hundreds of world class suppliers, offer a multitude of specialized and technical services, and have many value-added solutions designed to improve our customers' efficiency and productivity.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic in Winnipeg, MB, as a Service Technician
- Service CNC machinery and lathes at customer locations, throughout Manitoba and Saskatchewan
- Complete start up and commissioning of new equipment, troubleshooting equipment failures and conducting routine maintenance
- Evaluate on-site installations to diagnose and troubleshoot CNC machines
- Proactively engage customers and achieve positive service outcomes through exceptional customer service
- Post-secondary experience in mechanical or electrical and/or 2 - 3 years'
- Experience with troubleshooting electronics
- Interest in working in an industrial, customer-focused environment
- Motivated to learn with a positive customer attitude
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and with minimum supervision
- Willing to travel to sites across Western Canada
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.