Vitalité Health Network is seeking Nurse Practitioners who want to contribute to the health of our communities. Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
Below is a list of Vitalité Health Network facilities that are currently seeking Nurse Practitioners (RNCD).
The employees of this class perform advanced nursing practice work. The work involves the following: conducting comprehensive health assessments of patients; collaborating with other health care professionals as needed in the development of care plans; diagnosing conditions; prescribing medications, tests and treatments; evaluating treatments; and providing necessary follow-up care. All these responsibilities are performed within the scope of practice for Nurse Practitioners in primary health care. Employees of this class provide a variety of direct and indirect patient services in the areas of disease and injury prevention, curative care, rehabilitation and supportive care. They participate in nursing and multidisciplinary rounds where appropriate. They also act as resource persons, mentors and preceptors, as well as participate in advanced nursing and multidisciplinary health planning initiatives and research.
- Bachelor of science in nursing and successful completion of a postgraduate nurse practitioner program;
- Registration as a Nurse Practitioner with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- Five years of clinical nursing experience;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Ability to apply the theoretical knowledge, sound judgment and critical thinking skills of a nurse practitioner;
- Excellent clinical judgment and sense of initiative;
- Good knowledge of primary health care concepts;
- Demonstrated leadership skills including good interpersonal and group communication skills;
- Demonstrated effective time management and problem-solving skills;
- Teaching skills and the ability to impart knowledge to others;
- Skilful use of computer tools and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Keywords: NP, np, V23, RNCD