CCA – Casual
Nakile Home for Special Care is a 48-bed long term care facility located in Argyle, NS. We have openings for casual CCAs, with opportunity to advance to permanent part-time status.
- Nova Scotia CCA certification or related experience and eligible to become certified under the PLAR program within 2 years
- RN/LPN/CCA student currently enrolled in a recognized NS program
- Genuine interest in working with the elderly
- Dementia: Understanding the Journey, Palliative Care, Gentle Persuasive Approach training considered an asset
- Availability to work Days, Evenings and Nights, weekends and holidays included.
We offer 8-hour shifts in a supportive, team-oriented environment.
Please send resume by November 1, 2021 to:
Roxanne Devine, Director of Care