CSH Fleet Manger
To manage, monitor and plan CH149 fleet utilization.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Using the Cormorant information management systems (GOLDesp, FMAS) manage all periodic inspection schedules for the CH149 at the Main Operating Bases (MOBs). This task encompasses the management of the FMAS Fleet Planner and the use of all IM/IT maintenance forecasting tools.
- As Fleet Manager, coordinate all resources associated with CH149 fleet maintenance, including the standardization of maintenance activities across the MOBs.
- Use the Fleet Planner to manage the aircraft PIM Schedule across the CH149 fleet.
- Identify and produce metrics to provide on-demand visual representations of CH149 fleet health.
- Manage fleet metrics to provide planning assumptions and detailed analysis to enable the highlighting of potential problem areas and mitigate critical shortages.
- Control and program the allocation of shortage category spares, tooling and support equipment to ensure maximum use of limited resources.
- Monitor and manage rotable asset utilization rates including the adjustment of usage to meet the CH149 maintenance schedules and the assessment of asset quantities and distributions.
- Conduct scheduling meetings with MOB Site Managers and HIA Program Managers to support CH149 maintenance planning.
- Oversee and provide guidance to the Life Cycle Material Specialists to ensure the correct and timely monitoring of aircraft lifed and tracked components to support future spares provisioning and aircraft maintenance policies.
- Act as a focal point to provide Life Cycle material and logistic support to the MOBs.
- Plan and control aircraft modification/depth maintenance carried out by sub-contractors producing statements of work and monitoring project plans / timelines.
- Monitor and report on the status of CH149 maintenance, PIM schedule adherence and the aircraft operating statistics across the fleet.
- Monitor and report on the availability of CH149 Cormorant by aircraft, MOB, and fleet, on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Support all CH149 fleet management activities at the Cormorant Support Centre.
- Develop and prepare reports as directed, using MS Office, FMAS and standard reporting tools.
- Support the introduction of Lean Techniques and continual improvement within the Cormorant Support Centre, through participation in Lean events and training.
- Provide briefings and presentations as required, to colleagues, customers and senior staff.
- Participate in management and working level meetings.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Senior Maintenance Manager.
- Graduate of Technical institute or equivalent.
- Candidate shall have no fewer than five (5) years' experience in a related aerospace environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years in the management or performance of aircraft maintenance.
- Dedicated to getting the job done, hardworking and dependable.
- Able to work in stressful situations.
- Civilian or Military aerospace technical training.
- The Candidate must have a strong knowledge of aircraft maintenance and planning process and be able to use computerized planning tools to effectively coordinate CH149 fleet maintenance activity.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Suite including MS Project. Working knowledge of GOLDesp and FMAS an advantage.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies. Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement, Learn & 8S activities in your area.
- Incumbents must be able to pass and maintain Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) and Transport Canada security clearances.
- The successful applicants will be eligible to meet requirements for the U.S International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR), and Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP).
- Applicants must be able to pass and maintain a Level II (Secret) security clearance with the Department of National Defence.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply on-line at www.impgroup.com.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.