Western Regional Sales Manager
Are you looking to join an award-winning organization with a competitive compensation and benefits package? Sour ce Atlantic is an innovative and industry-leading distribution and service company passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. Source Atlantic provides a complete and single source of distribution to the industrial, government, commercial markets and is proud to be distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2017 with over 150 years of experience. We are partnered with hundreds of world class suppliers, offer a multitude of products and specialized technical services, and have many value-added solutions designed to improve our customers' efficiency and productivity.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. With an open and flexible sales decision process allow our team to be empower. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic in Calgary or Edmonton as a:
Western Regional Sales Manager
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, as the Western Regional Sales Manager you will oversee the Western Canadian Sales Team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving results with a highly effective sales team by, planning, organizing, coaching, developing, and empowering the team succeed.
- Develop and implement sales strategy for Western Sales Team
- Manage, lead and coach the Western Sales Team
- Motivate team to drive sales in a professional consultative way
- Build, Plan and Review sales budgets and go to market strategies.
- Meet with customers & developers to assist team sales goals
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and programs to capture key customer demographics
- Analyzing sales and customer data to drive sound business decisions
- Using our CRM and analytic tools to create open visibility
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in Industrial Sales
- 4+ years in leadership sales position
- CSP Designation would be an asset
- Must have a proven vision for sales development and able to identify gaps and coach sales team
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Able to travel up to two weeks per month
- Computer Skills in Microsoft office & familiarity with CRM software Microsoft Dynamics
- Business Degree or Diploma would be an asset
We are offering a full-time, permanent position in one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, with a proven team, and a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive pay scale
- Flexible health, drug and dental plan
- Matching contribution retirement savings plan
- Additional life and disability insurance options
- Access to a confidential Employee Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Enhanced vacation entitlement schedule
- Physical fitness reimbursement program
- Years of service awards program
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking "Apply Online Now". We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.