Horizon Registered Nurse General Application
Are you a registered nurse wanting to make a change in people's lives?
This is the life-changing opportunity you've been looking for.
Registered Nurses are critical in Horizon's ability to provide exceptional care. With a team of over 4,000 Registered Nurses, you'll work directly with physicians and other health care professionals to assess patients, create care plans, provide treatment, and monitor patient recovery and progress. Registered Nurses can be found working in a variety of departments, including intensive care, emergency room, family medicine, even geriatric care! In this role, you will contribute to the overall wellbeing and quality of life of individual patients as well as our communities. Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Here at Horizon, we strive for Exceptional Care. Every Person. Every Day. Our skilled and dedicated employees strive to provide safe and quality patient care in the communities we serve. As one of the region's top employers, we are devoted to our employees. Every employee has a voice; every employee is valued and recognized for their hard work.
Our guiding principles of quality and safety, are the pillars of our healthcare system and our core values of compassion, respect, excellence, integrity , and leadership shape our work together.
We make sure you feel equipped to succeed, always. We support development and advancement through programs that focus on capability building. We have safe and respectful workplace programs in place to ensure your well-being at work and outside of it.
Full-time, part-time or casual, our Talent Acquisition team is ready to work with you to find the best fit within the Horizon family.
- Current registration with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick (NANB)
- CPR certification
- Written and spoken competence in English
- Assessing the health care needs of patients, including patients assigned to non-professional staff
- Identifying patient needs and problems utilizing an assessment tool
- Identifying needs affecting discharge planning and potential services required at home
- Collaborating with the patient and health care team to formulate objectives specific to the
- patient needs
- Evaluating outcomes of nursing actions for further assessment and planning