Manager, EMP Operations
Competition # EM21220, Full Time Temporary, Woodstock
Closing date: June 24, 2021
Manager, EMP Operations
Director, EMP Operations (Medavie Health Services NB)
Full Time Temporary
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT
ANTICIPATED START DATE
July 15, 2021
ANTICIPATED END DATE
July 15, 2022
Non-Bargaining (Pay Band 6)
Written and spoken competence in English is required
June 24, 2021
As the Manager, Extra-Mural Program, you will promote EMP and provide leadership to the interdisciplinary team in the support of patients within the community in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the Extra-Mural Program. You will also serve an important role as a liaison with various community agencies.
- Mentoring and leading staff to achieve optimal patient care outcomes;
- Developing and maintaining staff work schedules and shift assignments;
- Implementing and/or monitoring policies and procedures;
- Monitoring productivity and providing day-to-day oversight and support;
- Identifying and addressing day-to-day operational issues;
- Gathering and analyzing data and preparing reports; and
- Development, implementation and support of new initiatives.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Have completed a bachelor's degree in the health care EMP discipline;
- Are an active and member in good standing of your professional licensure association;
- Possess three to five years of management experience in the health care field;
- A minimum of five years of progressive experience in a community setting;
- Can demonstrate experience in a geographically dispersed, complex, multi program/service environment including a multi-unionized environment;
- Translate knowledge to professionals to better support patients;
- Foster an environment that supports interdisciplinary practice and collaborative environments with community partners;
- Conduct real-time assessments monitoring care provisions and clinical outcome measures and indicators;
- Have the ability to exercise independent judgment and can problem solve with discretion;
- Are committed to providing stellar levels of customer/patient service and have a passion for growth within EM/ANB Inc.;
- Possess and demonstrate leadership abilities with a proven track record for inspiring and motivating others;
- Are skilled in leading and developing staff;
- Use a positive and creative approach to problem solving;
- Possess outstanding communication, negotiating, and dispute resolution skills;
- Possess a valid driver's license in New Brunswick (or equivalent) and proof of an excellent driving record;
- Excellent work performance and attendance at work; and
- Have working knowledge of standard business computer programs (ie. Microsoft Office Suite).
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please click the 'Apply Now' button to submit your resume.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.