JOB TYPE: Casual, Permanent full-time, Permanent part-time, Temporary full-time, Temporary part-time
Vitalité Health Network is looking for Social Workers who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently in a recruitment period, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
This clinical position involves planning and providing professional social services. The work may be performed in a facility or a community setting. The work performed is based on client needs with a recovery-based approach and may require the active participation of interdisciplinary teams, identification of service delivery options and continuous assessment. The work also involves participating in the planning and implementation of department or program activities and may include activities in the following areas: quality improvement, generation of statistics, teaching students, conducting research, workload management and care coordination.
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers;
- Bachelor of Social Work;
- Professional experience in the health services field considered an asset;
- Ability to work in a changing environment with different populations;
- Leadership and good decision-making skills;
- Clinical judgment and good analytical reasoning;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Good knowledge of computer tools;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to Vitalité Health Network's professional ethical principles, management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by Vitalité Health Network.
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the sector in question.
- Valid driver's licence and/or travel may be required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Keyword : V19, SW01, SW1, SW-01